Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mikoe-chan!

Mikoe's birthday was on the 14th, and I completely missed it (I wouldn't have, but I haven't had a computer since September).

But I'm back on track! So here I present her birthday present:
A complete Act 2 bank.

Rather than having one enormous .zip file, I decided to have several different voicebanks for different things. However, they are not 'appends' in the sense that the add-ons make her more realistic. I call them 'emotion packs'. If none of them fit the mood of a song, use her JP_basic.

Here are her voicebanks so far:

JP_basic (basic Japanese CV bank)
JP_high (high-pitched Japanese CV bank)
JP_low (low-pitched Japanese CV bank)
JP_lullaby (soft, sweet CV bank)
JP_strong (harsh, firm CV bank)
JP_active (light, happy CV bank)
JP_delicate (broken, sad CV bank)

They can all be downloaded here

These voicebanks need to be updated. A lot. Any volunteers? Anyone? All I hear is an echo...

If you use her, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment