Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New UTAU voices!

Gosh, I almost forgot about this place. Did I seriously just say 'gosh'? Something must be wrong with me. Anyways, I have one officially announced and two secret voicebanks to release.

MM03: Miki Mabushi
Now, the collection is complete.
Birthday: April 24
Age: 8
Release song: Miki Miki Romantic Night (song by Samfree | youtube | mp3)
Voicebank download (romaji only)

MM01.2 Mikoe Mabushi JP_delicate
Because her lullaby was meant for a soft, sweet voice. This is a soft, sad voice.
Emotion pack download
Demo (sayonara "tomodachi ni wa naritakunai no" originally by Goto Maki)
I made an entire voicebank just to make her sing Soundless Voice. I'm so weird. But my UST wasn't finished. So you'll have to wait until it's done.

And third, this is not mine, so I won't release the voicebank download.
Kitsune Chi -lonely append-
This is the same sort of thing as Mikoe's JP_delicate. Except Chi's samples sound like the ones they had for Len's soft append. Before it was canceled. Which was very sad. *sniff*
I re-used my Soundless Voice UST for this. But she can sing the guy version. Mikoe's voice was too coarse at such a low pitch.
Demo

No comments:

Post a Comment