Thursday, July 8, 2010

Miko's ACT2 preview release!

This is more of a sampler to get you excited.

The Act2 for all my UTAUloids sounds NOTHING like their Act1. Miko is no exception.

And there is a lot more coming... are you prepared?

This is just his Japanese CV bank (complete this time), romaji with hiragana oto.ini. All frq files included.

n2 = m
n3 = ng
wo = o (light 'w' sound)
wo2 = wo (heavy 'w' sound)

What else will be included with the final release?
- Pitches (high/low)
- English voicebank
- Emotion packs (also known as 'append' voices):
-Lullaby (comparable to 'sweet' append)
-Vivid (comparable to 'light' append)
-Shout (comparable to 'solid' append)
- Official artwork
- Sample song

Well, Miko's official birthday is July 8th, so I figured I should make him sound a little manlier? :F (it failed).
Well, he's 14 now! Enjoy!

Oh, and let me know if you make him sing anything!


OMG, I almost forgot to post this!

Well, it's 10:30 here on the east coast, so it isn't tomorrow yet! I'm not too late! ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment