Monday, June 21, 2010

Hi everyone!

Wow. I can't believe I put this off so long. Okay, so here is the website for Mikoe, Miko, and Miki Mabushi, as well as all other UTAUloids and UTAU-related productions by Yoru Hikari (That's me!).

I think I'll start by releasing some voicebanks. Most of these are incomplete because I made mistakes with the oto.ini that I don't have time to go back and fix.

Voicebank (beta) downloads
MM01 - Mikoe Mabushi
Act 1
Japanese: MM01 JP act1
Please note, the version with all the oto.ini and frq files is ready, but I can't upload it yet, so be patient.
English: MM01 EN act1
The English was pretty much just a beta run to see if my system of English worked, and her Act2 will be a significant improvement. This does not have complete oto.ini files, and probably never will unless someone feels like it.

MM02 - Miko Mabushi (a guy. Gosh, I KNOW Miko's a girls' name)
Act 1
Hiragana filenames with romaji oto.ini. Not EVERY sound is there, just 99% of the ones you're ever going to need.

Thank you if you use their voices! Please let me know if you do!

hinamoriforever @ gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment